Wow, it's been a few days since we've posted here. Shame on us.
Here are some updates:
- We are having a new baby boy/girl in December. Jennie has heard the heartbeat a few times, and everything is going good so far. We'll find out the sex in a few weeks.
- Mackenzie is talking a lot more now. Today she asked me "Did you have a good day?" when I came in from work. (I always ask her if she had a good day.)
- Mackenzie is also potty training. She does very well, but we are sometimes inconsistent with her because of our busy schedules. If it were not for her busy parents, she would have been done with diapers months ago probably.
- My grandmother fell and broke her jaw. She is not doing well. She is my last living grandparent.
- We are heading to the lake tomorrow evening for a long weekend at the lake.